The Dentists of Newtown now have 2 great locations! Thanks to our new Durham Road office, it’s even easier for local families to find comprehensive, professional dental care right in their own neighborhood. Today, we’re going to discuss what you can expect when you come to visit your dentist in Newtown at either location, and why you’ll never need to take your smile anywhere else!
A Team of Experts
We pride ourselves on being a multi-specialty practice that can offer families everything they need under one roof. By this, we mean we offer many services in addition to general dentistry treatments. That means whether you have a small child who’s ready for their first dental appointment or you want to replace some missing teeth with dental implants, you’ll always be able to rely on The Dentists of Newtown. From grandkids to grandparents and everyone in between, if they can smile, we’ll always have exactly what they need.
The reason we’re able to help so many people is because we have many different types of dentists at each location. That means, no matter what procedure you need, you’ll always be treated by a doctor who has literally spent thousands of hours training to do it. You simply can’t get that kind of care at your typical dental office.
At our practice, you’ll find:
- General/ Family Dentists: If you need a checkup, cleaning, or a tooth repaired, these doctors can provide everything you and your family need to have healthy, beautiful, and problem-free smiles for years to come.
- Oral Surgeons: If you need a wisdom tooth extraction, dental implant placement, or complex restorative care, we’ll be able to handle it right in our office– no referrals necessary!
- Periodontists: These doctors are experts when it comes to treating and preventing gum disease, one of the most common and potentially damaging dental problems in the world today.
- Prosthodontist: Thomas Backenstose is a highly trained specialist when it comes to repairing and replacing damaged teeth, and he’ll often lead a team of doctors if a patient needs involved restorative care.
- Endodontists: These doctors are trained to repair teeth that have suffered damage to their sensitive nerve and provide pain relief with stress-free root canals.
- Orthodontist: If you or your child have crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth, Michael Roth can offer you a choice of treatments, both traditional braces and Invisalign, to help you get the straighter smile you’ve always wanted.
We’ll Always Have You Covered
As you can see, whenever you come through our doors, you’ll only receive the highest-quality dental care possible. Thanks to our team of experts, we’ll make sure you and your entire family have strong, healthy, and gorgeous smiles that will last for a lifetime.
If you’d like to learn more about everything we have to offer, or if you’re ready to schedule an appointment, please contact the location closest to you. We can’t wait to meet you and your family, and we know we’ll be able to do great things for your smile!