You’re a respected businessman in Newtown, PA and you’ve been nominated for a community recognition award – you’re excited to attend the ceremony, but about a month before the event, you lose a tooth while brushing one morning. What oral surgeon in Newtown, PA can provide you with quality dental implants, comprehensive dental care, and give you a superior patient experience? The Dentists of Newtown are experts at all facets of oral surgery and explain what surgical services might benefit you in this article.
Why Would I Need Oral Surgery?
There are many reasons for oral surgery – while people most commonly think of wisdom teeth extraction, surgical procedures can be performed to treat the conditions below:
- TMD – If traditional therapy for jaw pain and temporomandibular joint dysfunction, surgery is an option that offers a long-term solution to the discomfort you feel when speaking and chewing.
- Bite Issues – Some patients who suffer from jaw alignment issues like and over- or under-bite, benefit from surgical modification to correct these problems and improve the patient’s entire oral health.
- Cleft Palate – Our team specializes in treating facial, jaw-related, and oral birth defects like cleft palate or trouble swallowing.
- Dental Implants – Missing a tooth? Having an implant placed is a popular oral surgery. We offer superior replacement teeth that will not only keep your smile bright, but will make sure you can chew and speak properly, too.
- Sleep & Breathing Issues – If a CPAP machine doesn’t work for your sleep apnea, your doctor may recommend working with our team for a custom oral appliance. Alternatively, you may be a candidate for surgery to correct your breathing or sleep issues.
- Facial Injury – Our oral surgeons may be the preferred specialist to treat you if you experienced a facial trauma or an injury to your jaw. We offer emergency services, too – so, if an accident happens, reach out to us right away at (215) 579-9900.
- Impacted Teeth – When teeth don’t grow into their correct spots, they can become impacted against other teeth causing crowding, along with a number of other dental health issues. Wisdom teeth and other dentitions that need to be removed may require oral surgery to keep you safe and maintain your smile.
Why Should I Choose The Dentists Of Newtown For My Oral Surgery?
When it comes to oral surgery in Newtown, PA, our practice is your preferred choice for a high-quality patient experience. Our team has over 100 years combined experience, and we offer comprehensive services.
This means that you’ll have all your services – from general exams and cleanings to complex oral surgeries – provided in our familiar office. You’ll have your oral surgery completed by the same trusted staff you’ve developed a relationship with and have grown to love. You won’t be referred out, you won’t have to wait for an appointment to see a new provider, and you can rest easy since you know the dentist treating you.
Whatever the reason for your oral surgery, the Dentists of Newtown is your premier team of professionals – schedule your appointment today and keep your smile healthy and happy!