The Dentists of Newtown are a team of dental professionals with years of experience in treating patients of all ages. Our dental team is passionate about finding the best solutions to our patient’s oral health issues. They make sure that each and every patient feel comfortable when receiving care.
Our dentists also tailor each dental treatment to the needs and goals of the patient. On this page, discover the extensive dental services that we offer in Newtown, PA. Please schedule a consultation with our team and let us know if you have oral health concerns or questions for us.
Comprehensive Dental Services in Newtown, PA
There are a wide variety of dental services that our dentists offer Newtown patients. Whether patients want to enhance their natural smile, address tooth damage or infection, or undergo routine care, our team can help.
Cosmetic Dental Care
Cosmetic dentistry services address the look and function of the smile:
- Invisalign: This modern orthodontic treatment uses clear aligners to straighten crooked teeth. Invisalign is a discreet yet effective option for moderate orthodontic problems.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are porcelain ceramic shells that create a brighter and more uniform smile.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment addresses chipped, cracked, and damaged teeth. The malleable bonding material can also be color-matched to blend in with the natural smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional whitening treatment creates a bright yet natural-looking smile. With our teeth whitening treatment, we can erase years of stains from the tooth enamel.
- Traditional Braces: Metal braces reposition moderate to severe tooth misalignment over time.
General dental care is preventative against future oral health problems:
- Custom Mouthguard: Wearing a custom sports mouthguard helps prevent tooth injury and loss. We recommend that patients who play contact sports like soccer, basketball, and football wear a custom mouthguard.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call our dental office if you have an emergency. Common dental emergencies typically include severe tooth pain, excessive bleeding, and broken dental restorations.
- Family Dentistry: Our dentists can treat patients of all ages. They are also dedicated to helping patients address problems that can develop over time as they age.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers can treat patients with gum disease and gummy smiles. They also provide painless and comfortable treatment.
- Dental Sedation: Sedation dentistry helps relax patients for dental procedures. We recommend dental sedation to patients with dental anxiety and a fear of the dentist.
- Tooth Extraction: Our oral surgeons have years of experience in extracting impacted or infected teeth. Removing these teeth improves oral health. We can also provide implants for teeth extracted due to an infection.
Restorative Dental Services
Restorative dentistry helps treat missing, infected, and damaged teeth:
- Dental Crown: A tooth crown caps off implants or natural teeth. Patients with injured or stained teeth benefit from crowns.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges may be secured by natural adjacent teeth or implants to restore multiple missing teeth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are stable and strong tooth restorations that replace one or more lost teeth.
- Dentures and Partials: Partial and full dentures may be removable or secured restorations for rows or arches of missing teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontitis is a gum infection that can lead to gum recession and even tooth loss. Our office provides multiple treatments to restore the teeth and gums.
- Sleep Apnea: If you snore at night or find yourself waking up to breathe, you may have sleep apnea. We can provide an oral appliance to keep the airway open.
- TMJ Treatment: Do you have jaw or tooth pain? Treat your TMJ disorder in our Newtown office.
- All On Four: With All On Four dentures, we can replace one or more arches of teeth. All On Four dentures are secured by implants.
Schedule a Dental Consultation
Do you require comprehensive dental care? Contact our dental office for treatment today at 267-692-2394 or request a dental appointment on our website. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.